Terms of Sale
- Tour itineraries are pre-defined and could be changed without notice.
- Itinerary can be customized by guests for private tours only.
- Tour duration differs base on tour itinerary. Please refer to tour itinerary for timings.
- Tour extension is available upon guest request and is subject to an overage time charge. Overage time charge varies depending on vehicle type, prices starts at $100 per hour plus applicable taxes.
- There will be no additional charge if the tour exceeds the expected time because of circumstances beyond the control of the tour guide or the guest. E.g. traffic congestion.
- Tour vehicle may be different than what is seen on the website or in brochure and could be changed without notice.
- Some tour packages include 3rd party attractions. If a bundled 3rd party attraction becomes unavailable, VIP Ontario Tours will replace that attraction with another attraction of similar or greater value.
- Guest can purchases additional attractions while on tours. Verbal authorization will be used to process payments.
- 15% gratuity will be added to all private charters with over 15 guests.
- Payments are accepted via major Credit Cards, Interact, PayPal or Cash.
- Reservations must be paid in full before the tour begins.
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars.
- Taxes are not included in price.
- Gratuity is not included in price and paid at guest discretion.
- Gift certificates do not expire.
- Guest must be 18 yrs. old to redemption gift certificates.
- Gift certificates can be used towards tour upgrades.
- Tour package gift certificates can be substituted for a tour of similar value or applied to a tour with greater value with difference in price payable to VIP Ontario Tours.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Promotions and discounts cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Promotions and discounts cannot be redeemed after the expiry date.
- Full refunds on most cancellation made with 48 hrs of scheduled pickup time. (Does not apply to Private charters).
- No refunds for late cancellations, exception are made on a case by case basis.
Damage to property
- Littering of vehicle by guests are subject to $250 cleaning fee.
- Guest are responsible for repairs of damages to vehicle due to guest negligence.